I use both actually.

I bought PC's as thats what we had at work and thats what i needed.
I  decided to get a laptop in 2005 and went through similar struggles
as to what.
I finally chose the iMac over a Toshiba laptop. I wanted it mainly for
on the road downloads and storage. Once i got into it, i started to
use the PC less and less.
I like the fact i can start up the Mac and be on the net or working on
a photo before the PC has closed the Intel splash screen
I need to upgrade the main computer, the PC has just about had it, and
have decided on the iMac.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.