David Parsons wrote:

You want to silence the mirror and shutter sound?  The only way is to
use a blimp.

Don't 'know that brand - does it take good pictures???

Actually, I can turn off all the sound on my darkside P&S Sx120 but I can't shoot in raw or use my Da 55-300

Sometimes I really miss my K1000 and KX

ann

http://www.picturedujour.com/2008/05/30/how-to-make-a-sound-blimp-for-your-camera/67