We haven't solidified the plans yet, but I'll be meeting Walt someplace between
here and San Ramon next Sunday afternoon.  The Fremont Fry's might be
entertaining if he's never been to one.  We're planning on going out shooting
that afternoon, maybe swing by the steampunk convention, maybe a hike in the
redwoods or by the beach in the rain.
The weather is supposed to dry out a bit on Monday, and we'll do more of the
sight seeing, photography, looking for trouble.
He flies out Tuesday morning, so we'll be crawling out of bed pretty early,
grabbing brekkies and heading to SJC without much time for photography before
hand.

If you want to be kept in the loop for planning, or schedule notification for
any of this, let me know.