On 20/03/2011 19:45, eckinator wrote:
Larry, all I can say is I've yet to see a single thread on this list
that doesn't stop by itself - they all end eventually. and the signal
to noise ratio and signal quality on this list are among the best I've
seen. in fact PDML is my only list for precisely that reason and I
value the opinion of everyone here very much, even of those with whom
I disagree from time to time or who don't share my political views.
Now I just wish my confidence in my photos would come back up to a
level where I'd once again feel entitled to both posting my own and
commenting on others. I'm about as deep down in the "all my photos are
crap" stage as one can get...

Wait until your child picks up your camera and produces superb pictures with it. It's a whole new world of pain and humiliation.