The book is now within a whisker of being completed. Miserere is soon
to deliver me the results of his proofreading (and I've cleaned up
some typos and errors on my own) and tomorrow I'm meeting with Dr.
Carlos at Dana-Farber to discuss some details and grab a portrait shot
for the book. So we're on target to upload the beta version by
Wednesday. Cross your fingers that it looks OK and you should be able
to order books two weeks after that.

In fact, we're really running a bit ahead of schedule: I've just about
completed the eBook version. Yes, this year you'll be able to order
the PDML Photo Annual in electronic form, suitable for various eBook
readers - right now the B&N "Nook" is the only one that does color, so
that's the only standalone eBook reader that makes sense, but you can
get reader software for personal computers and iPads pretty easily
(Adobe "Digital Editions" reader is free).

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com