On 3/31/2011 9:07 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:47 AM, Walter Gilbert<ldott...@gmail.com>  wrote:
  Hi all,
Non-lightbox Flickr link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/walt_gilbert/sets/72157626396755134/
Nice

Dave
Thanks, Dave!

-- Walt

Many thanks to Larry for all he did to make my stay in California fun,
interesting and fascinating.  I also had the great pleasure of meeting and
shooting with John Francis, who is an utter gentleman and overall great guy
to be around.  Thank you both from the bottom of my heart for making my stay
in your beautiful state an unqualified joy.

Comments, suggestions, and typewritten punches in the face are, of course,
welcomed.

-- Walt

follow the directions.