Hi Everyone:

I left the house at 11 a.m. yesterday. I took the Brown line to Washington and Wells, then walked all day around downtown, then north to North ave and Clark street. I took the Clark street bus to Foster, walked around some more, then headed a bit west, got off, then walked another 4 blocks home. I got home around 8:30 p.m. I haven't walked like that in a while--great fun--had a blast trying out the K-5.

In my favorite camera bag, the Domke F-803 satchel (I soooo love this bag), I carried the K-7 with the FA 50mm f1.4, and the K-5 with the DA 21mm f3.2. I also brought the DA 40mm f2.8, and various girly things. Below are links to a gallery of 14 color pics and a gallery of 8 black and white pics. I've listed the metadata--some of the shots are at ISO 5000!!! And there are brief captions as well.

Color
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/k5testcolor/
Black and White
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/k5testblackwhite/

Wow!  What fun I had.  I sure hope this K-5 works out  :-)))))
Next weekend I'm shooting an outdoor event, so I'll try the zooms, and I'll be carrying my recently purchased Domke F2! I think I just might have the camera-bag-frustration-thing eliminated! Woo! Hoo!
Comments welcome, Cheers, Christine