On 08/04/2011 15:44, Tanya Love wrote:

On a personal level, my rational brain keeps saying just what many of you
have said "if it sells more calendars then who cares how they do it?", but I
still have this nagging voice in the background saying "this is not about
you, keep your ego in check" as I know that there
Already family members of mine who are whinging and saying that I am "only
doing this for personal glory".  I am SO determined to prove them wrong.  I
don't know how to do this, except to keep on going back to Grantham and
working hard out there to help in any way that I can, so I guess I'll just
keep doing that and hope I can shake it.

Having said that, you will _of course_ be issuing a limited edition, signed calendar.....