On Apr 8, 2011, at 08:59 , Ann Sanfedele wrote:

> Steven Desjardins wrote:
>
>> Ann's shot makes me wish I'd shot more Kodachrome.
>>
> Kodachrome did red good.

The entire gallery is lovely. Some day, some day, I'll find the box that has my
Kodachromes.

Dan's image of the tulips reminds me of the problems I had with Kodachrome red.
A problem that Ann seemed to overcome in her submission (great job, Ann). The
few times I tried to shoot red roses the red became oversaturated, destroying
the shapes of the roses. But hey! The green in the leaves was perfect!

:-)

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

I couldn't remember most of what I know today
if it weren't for others sharing their knowledge
of my past on the Internet. Thank you…