Brownie Hawkeye (flash was long gone before I got it) ... a gift from my grandmother, it was her old camera.

After that I had a number of Kodak cartridge film cameras in 126 & 110, until the first SLR I bought during my first attempt at college (1968 or so) - a Praktika, I don't remember the model.

Wore the shutter out & took it to the recommended repairman who closed up shop with no warning. One day he was there, and the next he was gone along with my camera.

After that, I had a number of SX series Polaroid cameras until I got an A3000 some time in the mid 80s. It was Pentax's latest & greatest at the time, and more importantly they had it in stock at the PX.

Kept it about 3 months before trading it in on a used Super Program.

And the rest is, as they say, history ...