Boris and Steven,

Thank you very much for your comments.
And Steven, YES.
A fellow PDML member (Ms. Ann Sanfedele, if my memory is serving me
well) has suggested that I should submit more to PPG.
After that advice I submitted two images and this particular one was accepted.

It is great to be here; as a photographer, as a smart arse, as none or as both!

Bulent

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/bulentcelasun