Love the happy knarf, ann!!!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Colen" <l...@red4est.com> To: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>; "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 4:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Geso: Scavenger hunt II]

On Apr 27, 2011, at 1:32 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

So I posted this to the list at the time you see.... NOW I'm not even seeing what I posted in the PDML archives...
(is that because the archives are not updated continually?)

anyway - if you didnt see it come up here it is
and if you did see it come up, let me know
I'm not worried about not seeing replies if it is true the archive pages don't refresh instantly - just that I can post.

Great job!

best,
ann