Paul Stenquist wrote:

Thanks Tim. Smiles are good. The intent here was tongue-in-cheek, both on my part and that of the man in costume. He's on stilts, BTW. This was 1976 -- the Bicentennial year for the U.S. -- so sights like this were common that summer.
I'm pleased that most of my Kodachromes from 35 years ago haven't faded.

Paul

Amazing, isnt it?  the ektachromes don't hold up as well  - fun shot, Paul
ann