Tomorrow I will call DANK with the hope that I'll be able to stop-by to recky the ship-back situation. DANK has kindly agreed to let me work out of their office, so I don't have to bring all the prints home. I asked Sue to request this, and it's been ok'd, for which I'm grateful. I talked to Bob Sullivan on the phone, and he will pick up Mark Roberts' prints from DANK--we just have to arrange a pick-up date--hopefully, I'll have word on that tomorrow.

I have heard from the following people:

Boris Liberman
Dag Thrane
Mark Roberts