Thanks, Christine. This was the second time of them playing in our yard but the first that I was able to get a camera on them

-p

On 5/17/2011 12:08 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:
Wow! You really got a great look from these furry little creatures--and
great job, Paul, at capturing it. Excellent job! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Sorenson" <pentax1...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 6:52 PM
Subject: Back yard wildlife

Caught these guys playing in our back yard a couple days ago. There
were three other kits with them but they were so active I couldn't
catch them all in one place. This is the best of the lot.

http://home.earthlink.net/~allaround6/Foxes/index.html

K5, FA 80-320 - about a 50% crop

-p

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.

follow the directions.

--
Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.