From: Timber <tim...@clancode.hu>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO: Regent's Park Waterfall

Hi List!

I am living in London for more than 2 years now but I only got to the
Regent's Park just now :) Luckily my Kr, my tripod and my welding glass
filter was with me so I have a proof of me being at Regent's Park
(finally). :D

http://15kb.blogspot.com/2011/05/regents-park-waterfall.html

Very nice tripod work to get sharpness from that long of exposure. I like the crop/composition as well. I"m guessing the tripod slowed the whole process down which allowed you to think out the correct angle.

When I was in London many years age there was never enough sunshine to warrant any neutral density filters.