Why not a few kb of audio added to all the Mb of picture?
I'm sure that will come, but why not Pentax being  the first?
Greetz, Jos

On 2-6-2011 20:15, John Sessoms wrote:
From: Paul Stenquist

It's a neat toy, but I'm not interested. I have no problem figuring
out where I am when I take a photo. And if I ever do need that
information, the nav system on my phone can provide it.
Paul

It's not the problem with figuring out where I am when I'm taking photographs today; it's going back to them several years later and trying to reconstruct where I was when I took the photograph then.

Longitude and latitude in the EXIF would help.

But since it's not backward compatible with the cameras I currently own and will continue to use for the foreseeable future ...