On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Jack Davis <jdavi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Collected this modest image this AM. Kind of goes with an early AM mood.
> Soft random color tones are primarily the result of a low sun angle. I may
> have nudged them a little. ;)
>
> Comments?

The light is beautiful!  I like the composition, like the way the bird
appears to be mid-stride.  The only nit is that the oof plants in the
foreground are a bit of a distraction, but I'm guessing there's not
much you could have done to get those out of the way.  In any event,
they certainly don't detract significantly from a beautiful photo!

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson