Hi Paul, nice shot. Did you use the single focus mode or contineous (predictive).

All my Pentaxes had difficulties with fast moving subjects, like big birds flying over my head at rather near distance, like in demonstrations. No time to select focus point, I get best results (1 out of 10 is sharp) in contineous focus and auto focus point selection with K7.
Do you have experience with these kind of things? K5 better than K7?
greetz, Jos