On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 3:22 AM, David Mann <d...@multisport.net.nz> wrote:

> That's nice.  Must be worth getting up early.  It does look funny with the
> sun shimmering off the water making me expect the sky to be blue rather than
> grey :)

Well, it was very hazy that morning, so the sky was very washed out.
In fact, it was close to monochrome before I converted it.  Besides,
it was monochrome in my mind as I took it.

;-)

Thanks for the comment, and thanks to everyone else who looked and commented.

So far this is in the running for the 2012 Annual...

;-)

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson