On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 7:37 AM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I like it!  It's on the edge of being a jumble, but somehow it holds together
> and works.
>
> The mop of red hair on the right edge distracts me (is she bending over?
> Fainted? Dead?)--you could crop it and not lose anything.

Rick, Stan, thanks for the comments!

Rick, I actually had that cropped out in an earlier version, but I
didn't like that much of the wheel being cut off.  Generally, I do
agree with you about the hair.  Perhaps just burning it a bit, or
(gasp!) cloning it out?  Okay, not cloning, but I'll try toning it
down a bit next time I'm fiddling with it.

Thanks to everyone who commented.  Glad you enjoyed it!

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson