On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Bulent Celasun
<bulent.cela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was there to photograph water lillies.
> Suddenly, I thought  I've seen an even prettier creature:
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=13491512&size=lg

Wonderful!!

Before I say what I will, let me tell you that I'm looking at your
photo on a (likely) uncalibrated public computer monitor, but to me it
might be able to use just a bit more "pop" in the rendering.  Just a
bit.

Small nit, though, for an absolutely lovely photo!

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson