On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

> Great shot!

Thanks, Larry

> I often wonder why you have a big photo in the header, but the one that
> you're showing us is so much smaller.  Why not reverse the sizes?

Blogspot doesn't give me a choice (as far as I can figure, anyway).
It's "one size fits all" for the header image, and as for the one I'm
showing, it's definitely the largest size they allow.  Of course, if
you click on that one, you'll get the full screen version.

Thanks to everyone else who commented.  He seemed genuinely pleased
that I took his photo, and had a big smile on his face when I showed
it to him on the camera's screen.

Now that summer's here, I'll have to make a point of "reviving" this
blog and getting lots of summer hats on there.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson