To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:17 PM
Subject: re test and a couple of words in case it gets through

Geez I'm missing contributing to a pun thread, I'll have to write people individually to comment on nice Peso's etc...

The last time I did Test some of you saw it... and I saw those responses but the last post of mine I saw was on June 24th and
I tried to send a couple after that...
I know from private email and checking hte archives page that it isn't just that I'm not seeing my posts, but that they simply
aren't getting through at all.

My shoulder is all better and I got to use my new lens. It's ok, though I wish I had a prime that was a 21, even manual instead. (but those are too pricey) I'm sorry I sold my 40 pancake lens a few years ago, too...

at least I have some income again.

If you can read this - let me know :-)

ann
annsan.smugmug.com