On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Mark Cassino <markcass...@ymail.com> wrote:
> My mother's health took a drastically bad turn last weekend, and I spent the
> last week in Iowa helping out. When I left on Friday (another relative is
> there
> now) I took my mother's cat with me. The 9 1/2 hour trip back from Iowa was
> fun
> - holiday weekend traffic, road construction, accidents, apocalyptic
> thunderstorm, and more road construction resulted in the trip being about 3
> hours longer than it should have been. At any rate, he has settled in
> remarkably
> well and is actually hanging out with the other two cats with minimal hissing
> and growling.
>

> Here's a photo I took of him in the spring of 2010, with a K7 and FA 80-320
> zoom. I never regret using that lens, though I don't pack it often.
>
> http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/
>
> or
>
> http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/cat-portrait

Sorry to hear of your mother's health and of your horrific drive back.
 Couldn't have been much fun.

However, what a treat to have that beauty in your house.  Lovely
portrait of a stunning cat!!

My thoughts are with your mom, hoping her situation improves soon.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson