Saw this fellow last night swimming along.  Ran beside him along the
(very muddy) shore, when he dove.  I thought I'd lost him, but after a
few minutes I went back about 10 meters, and there he was, munching on
some (apparently) tasty green leaves.  Got a few shots of him before
he went on his way again:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/tasty-morsel.html

It was dusk and the sun was behind him, so it's shot @ ISO 1600.  I'm
glad I brought my Tokina 80-200mm f 2.8 - I needed it wide open for
this one!

Appropriate that, on this Canada Day long weekend, I was able to
photograph our national animal.

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson