On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I had to shoot some go-kart racing pics for an article I'm writing. I looked
> forward to this, since I rarely have time or reason to shoot any kind of
> motorsports these days. The light was horrible, because it was midday with no
> options, but I had a good time and got some decent shots. Here's a few. You
> can back up into the folder if you'd like to see more. The third one, the
> pan, is a seven year old driver in a kid-spec cart.
>
> BTW, very pleased with how the K-5 and DA* 60-250 autofocus handled this.
> Excellent.
> Paul
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=13628742&size=lg

I scrolled through, and there are some terrific shots in there.  The
first one you presented (url above) is certainly my fave.

The K5 certainly did well insofar as it allowed you to take wonderful
photographs and didn't appear to limit your creativity.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson