Sun Jul 10 04:31:46 EDT 2011
John Sessoms wrote:

> From: "Bob W"
> > Subject: Texters, a la Godfrey's series on communication
> >> http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/09/joseph-holmes-photographs-
> >> punctilious-texters-in-nyc-encourages/
> >>
> >> -Sam
> > "26 amazing, wondrous panels of pixels"? "Be inspired"? I think not. Nothing
> > interesting there.
>
> Can't count either. There's only 21 "panels".

I am always amazed how people can find reasons for grumbling.
John, if you "go to the source", as suggested in the last sentence of
that blurb, - you'll see 26 photos in that gallery on flickr.
:-)

I would have complained that there is no link to the gallery in the text body.
(but I didn't.)

Cheers,

Igor