I had another reply from Greenwich Market the other day, basically saying
they're not going to do anything.

I had earlier told them I wasn't interested in pursuing the individual
concerned, more in getting across the message that photography is not an
illegal activity. They replied to the effect that all their traders know
this already.

That's bollox of course - clearly whatever rules they have about this were
ignored during the incident in question, so they ought to reiterate them.
But trying to insist that they do something is a waste of effort and I don't
really have the time to escalate it right now.

I'll have a bit more time next month and will no doubt be taking photos in
and around the market again, so it'll be interesting to see what happens if
the trader in question happens to spot me.

Bob