These numbers have changes a time or two. Ann is likely at least as current as
anyone. The ratio of nays to total votes is 12 to 60. IOW, if an image receives
12 nays prior to its receiving a total of 60 votes, the image is declined.
At one time, an image that reached 60 votes wherein it had received fewer than
12 nays, was referred to the Pentax team for final distribution: acceptance in
the gallery, acceptance in the collection or declined.

Jack