Thanks, Frank - good luck with the dragonflies!

----- Original Message -----
From: frank theriault <knarftheria...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: GESO - Green Frog and Odes

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Mark Cassino <markcass...@ymail.com> wrote:
> A few photos from the field - I rather like the green frog who was most
> accomodating and let me get down in the mud with him. Or her. Whatever.
>
> All taken with the D-FA 100 macro and AF 1.7x converter, and my 200mm macro
> is still undergoing repairs.
>
> http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/
>
> or
>
> http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/green-frog

As a newbie to nature photography, I feel humbled to see stuff like
this from a real pro.  Hopefully I can learn a thing or two.

;-)

Terrific stuff, Mark!  I noticed that there are lots of large
dragonflies flitting about town just now, so hopefully this weekend
there'll be lots down by the lake.

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson