On Jul 16, 2011, at 08:59 , John Sessoms wrote:

> From: Ann Sanfedele
>> right on... unfortunately!
>> Had to share
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oHBG3ABUJU
>>
>> ann
>
> That's hilarious. I wish my life was that interesting.

It's interesting to watch the film. Living it you have all the same challenges
tomorrow. At least those you run across in your tours of the domicile.

And the day afterwards too.

Eventually, the bills are late, the remote is in the car, the plants die, which
you don't notice because you still can't find you glasses.

But the car is clean, because you watered it!

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

“ The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.”
— Kevan Olesen