Hi all,

I was reading some photography blog yesterday and found out that this
French photographer died in a car accident in Brazil 3 months ago. I
didn't personaly know him -nor ever contacted him via email- but I was
a silent follower of his photography via his flickr account.
I don't know for how long his website and flickr account will remain
up, so if you have a chance I encourage you to visit them:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hughes_leglise/

Take a look at the B&W:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hughes_leglise/sets/1346258/

and his website:
http://leglise-bataille.photoshelter.com/

It's painful to see someone with so much talent go so early.

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/