Very nice, I like 30-hill-of-galilee tight crop the most, 32 and 31 in
that order.

about 30-hill-of-galilee, I really like that curvy road embracing the
houses, the four layers (deserted foreground, tiny town, mountains and
sky) and the combination of colours: light brown, desat green and
light hazy blue, which makes a for very pleasing harmonious photo.

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/