Thanks Frank, dunno what's the problem with the links is. The shots
were in the set, so you probably saw them (in that third link). In any
case, they are the first and thrird shots of my current Flickr stream:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/

Note to me, I should start getting on Google+

--

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ferand/