Ann,

These are just like wrinkles we get inevitably as we experience life...
Try regarding them as nuisances rather than health problems.

They can not effect your photography, if yo do not let them ;)

Hope you feel better soon.

Bulent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822