On 08/02/2012 11:17, Brian Walters wrote:

A high standard throughout - hope we can keep it up for the rest of 2012.

As usual you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

Not just good pictures but a number of new faces, too. Having only just found time to look, I'm more than embarrased that I have not contributed. Living in an area where the whole railway thing was concieved (apologies to the Russians reading) I really should have extracted my digit and contributed. Maybe I'll screw a little photo-essay together. But don't hold your breath.

--
No fixed Adobe