yeah, it is weird thing, but imho, as far as look, especially in daylight, is
concerned, 5d mkii is far worse than decent film. and it takes more time to get
5d files to what i show than it is for the film scans. (this is not necessarily
true when i scan myself, but since my scanner has broken, these are lab scans).