On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 8:44 AM, JC O'Connell <hifis...@gate.net> wrote:
> I have had my Pentax DSLR for 5 years now and only
> shot one roll of film since buying it. I am wondering
> if anyone is still using 35mm film regularly?

I don't shoot it regularly. Up until last year my ZX-L was a backup to
my *DL so i always had some film ready to go. after Kodak introduced
Ektar 100 a few years back I bought some and basically fell in love
with it. Here  is a portrait i shot with it a while back:

http://www.mountainfort.com/People/Angela/10652967_c3VgqR#!i=741211272&k=JmNud&lb=1&s=A

I also have been using the Adox CMS 20. I still develop my own B&W
when it suits me.  A few years ago i purchased a Speedgraphic on ebay
for a low price. I've been experimenting with that as well. Fun stuff.

Now my *DL is a backup to my K5, so the film cameras don't make their
way into my camera bag as much, but I can't see every truly
terminating film use.

-Adam
--
http://www.mountainfort.com/