I spent the weekend in Prague. It's the first time I've been there, and it's
a lovely place, very impressive and very nice people. We went to the Museum
of Communism and the Kafka Museum, among other things.

Here are some snaps:

<http://www.web-options.com/Prague/>

Hope you enjoy. It was the first time I've ever seen Christine's Darrel not
sleeping in a sea of books:
<http://www.web-options.com/Prague/content/L1000132_large.html>

These are about the only pictures I've taken this year. When I imported them
it also dragged in a few other, which I took in 2011. I knew I hadn't done
many this year - I was surprised I'd done none.

I installed LR4 today to process them, and am quite impressed by it, as
little as I've used it so far.