From: Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com>
Sent: April 16, 2012 4/16/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: Dandelion Season is upon us...

....Except for the fact that it just SNOWED this morning, that is.

Nothing fancy, just me playing around with the macro lens.

Bonus: Spot the spiders/mites/whatever on the petals.  I just noticed these.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2012/IMGP8343.jpg

It ain't high art.  Feel free to comment or not....

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN