On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:19:43 -0400 Mark Roberts wrote:

>I have a kind of tangiental GPS question: Is there any EXIF-editing
>software that will allow me to *manually* add GPS location data
>(preferably in UTM format) to my photos? I have a notebook full of
>data about the locations of many of my GFM photos.

In Lightroom 4 you can add GPS location info (and textual location info too)
to existing images. You can either 'copy' them from another image taken at
the same location, or you can pin-point the shot-location on the map.
(it has Google-maps integrated in its geo-module, so you stay in LR)

There are several other tools that can do the same,
with different degrees of usabililty.

Regards, JvW