On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I'm officially back on the saving for a K-5 or *perhaps* waiting to
> see what Pentax announces next.

Just one review but i amquite happy with the K-5 so far.

As for Kenny Boy and his colour remarks, i stay with Pentax for
certain aspects of my photographer FOR the colours. Its been said that
Pentax colours mimic the Fuji film line as in great blues and greens,
were as the Nikon mimics the browns and reds of Kodak film, which work
great for equine work.

Phatttt to Kenny.

Dave

--