From: Christine Aguila

Hi Everyone:

I'm trying to get out of this photographic slump.  I had a retirement party to attend last night,
and when I left for home, I had to force myself to get the camera out of its bag.  "Just take
some playful pics," I kept saying to myself.  Finally I listened.  "Keep shooting,"
that little voice kept shouting.  The last five frames were taken on the way to the train about
7:30ish p.m.  The first two are day-shots I took some time back--who knows when and who cares.

Once I started shooting, I passed by the closest train stop and kept walking; I
started at the Merchandise Mart off the Brown line, headed east over to
Michigan ave, then north to the Chicago and State Red line stop.  It was windy
and cold, but I have to say, in the end, it felt great--no where near my usual
photographic groove, but to state the obvious, it ain't gonna come back if I
don't get the camera out and press the shutter!!!  So, once again, nothing
great, and just bear with me while I try to get myself out of this slump.

There are captions under the photos!  cheers, Christine

http://www.caguila.com/photodoodles1/

I ran out of steam earlier and had to go collapse for a while, so I have just got up from a nap. My still sleepy eyes misread your last line before the link as "These are captions looking for photos!"

Along with the last image of flowers, that gave me an idea, and you're welcome to it if it helps you overcome your slump ...

Get yourself a bunch of captions and go out looking for the photos they need.

The last image of flowers looks like you dragged the shutter - illuminated them with the flash and let the shutter stay open long enough for the ambient light in the background to match the flash.

It might work well if you dragged the shutter even more.