My friend Alex still has three of his Pentax items for sale: K-7, DA15
Ltd and DA 16-45. He dropped the price a bit on the K-7, too. Please
see his email below if you're interested. I can vouch for his honesty
and the good condition of his items.

John

[begin Alex's email]

I still have the following Pentax gear available. Shipping is through
USPS and free within the US. If you're interested and have any
questions, please email me at alexkin...@gmail.com.

Pentax K-7 Body
$480
Good condition and completely functional. Some scratches, some minor
ones on the screen but nothing big, and some scratches on the bottom
corners (see link). Includes two batteries, OP/TECH strap, body cap
and various accessories that originally came with the camera.
http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k539/gerbilbox/Photo%20Gear%20Sale/Pentax%20K7/

Pentax DA 15mm f4 Limited
$480
Good condition, rarely been used. Compact but not quite a pancake. Has
built-in hood and comes with original lens and rear caps, and leather
lens case.
http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k539/gerbilbox/Photo%20Gear%20Sale/DA%2015mm/

Pentax DA 16-45mm f4
$250
Good condition, surprisingly versatile lens despite its f-stop and
focal range. Sharp, even wide open. Includes hood, lens cap, and rear
cap. I'm also including a matching circular polarizer.
http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k539/gerbilbox/Photo%20Gear%20Sale/DA%2016_45mm/