Wonderful photo, Ann. My condolences to you and to his family.

"With every person that we've loved, a little part of us remains.
That's the part that lets us remember them–the laughter, the pain, the
joy. All of it. Because the only things worth having can only be given
away. They cannot be bought or sold, or held too tightly. Just given
away, freely and without regrets."

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com