On 5/17/2012 18:44, steve harley wrote:
on 2012-05-16 8:58 Ann Sanfedele wrote
http://annsan.smugmug.com/Friends-and-Family/misc-friends/11988903_TtnVQK/1/1850409990_d3HxLVH/Medium

beautiful photo

I had not thought about the date for its most infamous connection,btw,
but of the significance of 420 in the hippy culture of the 60's- which
Bob embraced with more enthusiasm than did I.

to add a touch of humor to a sad event, Bob's death's date's irony
resonates with that of an accountant friend of mine who died on tax day
this year

I love it...

for anyone who didn't get what I was making connection with, 420 is
code for pot,weed,maryjane.  an explaination of when I learned that
I think I posted in this thread earlier - but maybe that was off list.

ann