Lovely shots of my favourite part of the world... (but I am biased as it's where I live :-) )

Drew

On 21/05/12 07:09, Chris Mitchell wrote:
Hi all - I've been a bit quiet lately owing to being in the wilds of
Hampshire and Sussex. Lots to catch up on by the looks of it.

Karin and I walked the South Downs Way, a 100 mile footpath from
Winchester to Eastbourne on the South coast. We did it over 10 days
with an extra day in Lewes, the county town of East Sussex. Here's a
flavour with a picture from each day:
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/SouthDownsWay1/PAD/

Cheers, Chris