For some reason, my computers in the other room can't map my NAS. I currently have 3 computers networked. I have a Cable modem attached to a 4 port router.

Attached to the router are this computer, the NAS, my big network laser printer and a cable going to a 4-port ethernet hub in the other room. Connected to that hub are my laptop & my PhotoShop computer.

This computer has the NAS mapped. I can access everything on the NAS from this computer.

The two computers in the other room are both connected. I can get to the internet from them. I can print to the network laser printer. I had the NAS mapped as network drives on both of the computers in the other room, but a few minutes ago I found both of them showing the network drive disconnected.

And now when I try to reconnect, both computers are giving me "network path not found" errors when I try to map the drive. I've used the disconnect command from Windoze. I've used the net use /delete command from a command prompt & I've rebooted both computers, but they still won't connect to the NAS.

I know I'll figure it out eventually, but in the meantime, my tenuous grip on sanity is fraying.

Finished with rant!