On 5/31/2012 4:06 PM, Matthew Hunt wrote:
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 1:33 PM, P. J. Alling
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Holga now offers pinhole lenses for DSLRs, only Canon and Nikon mount,
however.  I'm not sure how to feel about being dissed by Holga.
The Holga pinhole and regular crappy Holga lens are available for Pentax:

http://www.holgacamera.com/holga-lens-for-pentax/

Not available from B&H and I do feel bad about being dissed by them.

--
Don't lose heart!  They might want to cut it out, and they'll want to avoid a
lengthily search.